Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Japan Studies Institute/ San Diego State University, Fellowship

I am the worst blogger ever... I apologize to my friends and the two people that actually read this. I am currently Assistant Professor of Art at Lincoln University of Missouri. As of late I was fortunate enough to be awarded a Fellowship at the Japan Studies Institute/ San Diego State University. I have to say, Sensei Higurashi is the best! I absolutely loved the entire experience and I love the weather in SD! My summer was awesome, and I can't really complain about anything. I was fortunate to do some non profit work and college visits with my good friend John Remo, we ended up traveling to Tokyo, Manila, and Seoul all summer... I am very thankful to all of my international friends that made the experience a memorable one... Maasa, Jiwoo, Sakiroo, Obam, Ami and the Joven family! (As well as everyone that I met along the way!.) As for now... its back to the grind along with trying to improve my Korean language skills!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment