Friday, August 17, 2012

My work featured at Akua Inks!!

Lincoln University of Missouri is great, I am really fortunate and happy to have had this opportunity! I am currently working on developing their graphic design program and their printmaking area. My goal is to establish an exciting contemporary environment that concentrates on traditional design fundamentals and practices along with interdisciplinary techniques that cross over into print media/printmaking! I know it has been a while since I have posted... A few and many weeks ago, I got a call from Susan Rostow of Akua Inks! I worked on a lot of the user research done at RIT for their inks back in 2002, so I was really happy to be featured on their website. You can find my work and project outline here: http://www.waterbasedinks.com/interactive-print-media-and-animation Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment